Jack Daly is a professional sales coach, speaker and expert in corporate culture, inspiring audiences to take action in customer loyalty and personal motivation. Jack’s biography is a testament as to how he delivers explosive sales keynotes, sales workshops and corporate culture workshops.
Jack brings 30+ years of field-proven experience from a starting base with CPA firm Arthur Andersen to the CEO level of several national companies. Jack is a proven CEO/Entrepreneur, having built six companies into national firms, two of which he subsequently sold to the Wall Street firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM JACK DALY’S CAREER IN SALES INCLUDE:
- In 1985, Jack relocated to California from the east coast and started a mortgage company with 3 colleagues. As CEO, Jack led the company through robust growth in its initial 18 months to 750 employees and 22 offices nationwide, producing $350 million per month in mortgages, and its first 3 years the company reported profits of $42 million.
- In 1998, working as a senior partner in a 5 year-old privately held Enterprise, Jack helped the company to be recognized as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and ranked #10 on the Inc. 500 List of the fastest growing firms nationwide.
- He holds a BS in Accounting, MBA and was a Captain in the U.S. Army.
- Jack Daly is an accomplished author of books, audio and DVD programs.
WHY JACK DALY?
- Jack Daly is the Amazon Bestselling Author of Hyper Sales Growth.
- Led sales forces numbering in the thousands.
- History of proven growth with client’s businesses from individual success stories to international firms.
- Vistage UK Overseas Speaker of the Year.
- TEC Australia Speaker of the Year.
PERSONAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Jack has been married 44 years to his high school sweetheart.
- Jack has completed 15 Ironman Competitions in 8 countries, on 5 continents, making Team USA in 2012.
- Jack has played golf at over 88 of the Top 100 golf courses in the USA.
- To date, Jack has completed 60 marathons over 33 states in the USA.
- Jack has bungee jumped the world’s first and largest bungee jumps, and shark dived in South Africa.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Jack currently resides in San Clemente, California.