Jack Daly is an expert in sales and sales management inspiring audiences to take action in customer loyalty and personal motivation. He delivers explosive keynote and general session presentations.
Jack brings 20 plus years of field proven experience from a starting base with the CPA firm Arthur Andersen to the CEO level of several national companies. Jack has participated at the senior executive level on six de novo businesses, two of which he has subsequently sold to the Wall Street firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston. As the head of sales, Jack has led sales forces numbering in the thousands, operating out of hundreds of offices nationwide.
Amongst a career of highlights, here are a couple of noteworthy examples:
- In 1985, Jack relocated to California from the east coast and started a mortgage company with 3 colleagues. As CEO, Jack lead the company through robust growth in its initial 18 months to 750 employees, 22 offices nationwide, producing $350 million per month in mortgages, and it’s first 3 years the company reported profits of $42 million.
- In 1998, working as a senior partner in a 5 year-old privately held Enterprise, Jack helped the company to be recognized as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and ranked #10 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing firms nationwide.
Personal Highlights include:
- Jack has been married 43 years to his high school sweetheart.
- In 2007, Jack completed his first Ironman in the United Kingdom.
- Jack has now completed twelve Ironmans in eight countries, on five continents, and made team USA in 2012.
- Jack has played golf at over 80 of the Top 100 golf courses in the USA.
- To date Jack has completed 57 marathons over 30 states in the USA.
- Jack has bungee jumped the world’s first and world’s largest bungee jumps, and shark dived in South Africa.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Jack currently resides in San Clemente, California.
JACK SPEAKS FROM EXPERIENCE
- History of proven growth of clients businesses from individual success stories to international size firms.
- Proven CEO/Entrepreneur, having built 6 companies into national firms.
- Co-owner/senior exec, of INC #10 and Entrepreneur of the Year award winner.
- Vistage UK Overseas Speaker of the Year.
- TEC Australia Speaker of the Year.
- Spoken to audiences in several countries on 5 continents.
- BS Accounting, MBA, Captain in U.S. Army, accomplished author of books, audio and DVD programs.
- Led sales forces numbering in the thousands.
- Competed in the Ironman World Championship. Is an Ironman on five continents.
RESULTS—that’s what all of the above is about. Jack Daly delivers results.