||Smart Selling Workshop Chicago
|Registration Start Date:
|Registration End Date:
||$645.00 (see ticket quantity discounts)
Jack speaks from 20+ years of EXPERIENCE! He inspires audiences to take action in the areas of sales, sales management, customer loyalty, team building and personal motivation. He brings 20+ years of field-proven experience...from a starting base with the CPA firm Arthur Andersen to the CEO level of several national companies.
He walks the walk! He talks the talk! Jack has participated at the senior executive level on six de novo businesses, two of which he sold to the Wall Street Firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston. As head of sales, Jack has recruited and led sales forces numbering in the thousands operating out of hundreds of offices nationwide.
Jack believes success is by design, not chance! Using this formula for success, he has created several programs to help companies and individuals realize greater sales and profits. Jack leads with content, delivers with contagious enthusiasm, and leaves his audiences wanting more and committed to action.
This six hour, sales based session designed to teach you what you need to know to get to the top of your game. Jack Daly will show you how to apply street tested techniques that make the difference as well as reinforce and provide accountability to ensure that things are getting done! This session is fast paced, content rich and filled with take-away value. Take the pulse of your business today and make the adjustment that will change your business tomorrow!
Topics & Benefits
1. Shortest Course on Selling:
Learn to differentiate yourself from the masses.
2. Five Laws of Self Renewal:
Learn time management strategies and beat back call reluctance.
3. Goal Setting and Measurement:
Learn to build specific goal setting processes to ensure your success.
4. Relationship Selling Process:
Learn all you need to know to create and impart perceived value.
5. Building a Touch System:
Learn to get through the gate keeper and get around the price objection.
6. Build Your Success Guide:
Learn to prepare before the call instead of winging it.
7. Perception of Value is Key:
Learn how to differentiate yourself from the competition.
Learn to identify:
* Key characteristics of top performers.
* Proper goal setting techniques.
* How to identify new priorities and to focus on the right things!
* Prospecting tips to help beat call reluctance.
* How to be more effective at finding new opportunity!
* Creative approach campaigns and ongoing touch systems.
* Value-added selling techniques.
* Relationship development and growth strategies.
* CLOSING strategies that OPEN sales and future opportunity.
* AND MORE!
Hyatt Rosemont near O'Hare
6350 N. River Road,
Rosemont, Illinois, USA 60018
Tel: +1 847 518 1234 Fax: +1 847 518 0855