Your Customized SEO Plan – Usually $2,000.00… Now just $198 through May 31, 2011
I'm excited to make this amazing offer for a powerful SEO program to get you started. To make this easy, I've discounted our normal rate by 90%!
We Complete an Internet Marketing Plan (IMP)
- Competitive Footprint: We analyze your product/service's market potential on the Internet and compare your company's current Internet footprint vs. one of your main competitors.
- Data Mine / Keywords: We conduct a keyword analysis in a thorough data mining process that combines your knowledge of your products with our experience in data mining internet search queries. You will be amazed by relevant data we can acquire.
- The IMP Process: We complete a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) on your website and includes a one-year action plan with recommendations for how to drive targeted traffic to your site. This in-depth analysis gives us an inside look at what your competitors are doing, and what we can do better.
- Assessment & Action: By discovering the strengths and weaknesses your website holds in conjunction with your audience and industry standards, we can clearly assess and implement methods that will increase your Internet footprint in the countries you service.
This entire plan is discussed with RankHigher CEO Scott Wilson in a one-hour online presentation. You'll also receive a digital copy of the one-year action plan.
The Internet Marketing Plan will show you how to
- Generate more targeted web traffic
- Rank your website higher in search
- Increase your online leads and sales
SEO Free Tips You Can Use:
Below are four powerful SEO tips that we used to help 1-800-Got-Junk and others achieve sizeable success in their SEO campaigns.
- USE MEANINGFUL ANCHOR TEXT: Many people know you can boost your ranking if other sites agree to link to yours. But few realize the importance of the “anchor text”… the words that appear in the hyperlink. A link reading “learn more” won't help your site, but “digital X-ray systems” can do wonders if that's what you're selling. The more your link partners use your keywords as the anchor text, the higher your site will rank. Wilson says you shouldn't break Google's terms of service by explicitly asking link partners to use specific keywords, but it's fine to let them know your page's subject matter.
- ADOPT THE LANGUAGE OF BUYERS: Google figures that users searching for “small business consulting services” probably aren't after a purely informational page, such as one with a white paper on consulting. More likely, they want an idea of how much these services would cost. You can improve the odds that they'll find your site by creating what Google will recognize as a transactional page, thanks to the inclusion of trigger terms such as “estimate” or “call for a quote.”
- GIVE YOUR KEYWORDS SOME BACKUP: Google works diligently to avoid steering Web searchers who enter, say, “natural health products” to a page that's stuffed with these keywords but offers no substantive content. That's why it's increasingly using a technique called “latent semantics,” which favors pages with relevant words related to the search term. Here, that might include “vitamins” or “supplements.” Wilson suggests that you should first ensure that your keywords appear frequently—six times per 300 words of text is about right—but not so often that Google will punish you for “keyword stuffing.” You can then enhance your ranking by tapping your knowledge of your industry to brainstorm which related words to add.
- HARNESS LINKED-IN FOR SEO POWER: The leading business-networking site can give your Google ranking a big lift. First, you'll need a LinkedIn profile that's public and thus searchable. Second, where your profile lists websites, choose “Other,” then enter your site's URL in the field “My Company” and your keywords in “Website Title.” Next, ask your staff to create profiles and do the same. Finally, ask your LinkedIn connections to enter your URL and keywords in their “Other” pulldowns, which hardly anyone uses. The result: Google will find an array of links associating your company's URL with its keywords, and reward your site accordingly. As an added benefit, your firm might land business directly from all the contacts you'll make on LinkedIn.
Special Limited Time Offer
for Custom SEO Plan
* Please note – Offer expires May 31:
This special price is available until May 31. All the best to you!
Scott Wilson, President, RankHigher.ca