Why Jack Daly? — Jack Speaks From Experience
- History of proven growth of clients businesses from individual success stories to international size firms.
- Proven CEO/Entrepreneur, having built 6 companies into national firms.
- Co-owner/senior exec, of INC #10 and Entrepreneur of the Year award winner.
- Vistage UK Overseas Speaker of the Year.
- TEC Australia Speaker of the Year.
- Spoken to audiences in several countries on 5 continents.
- BS Accounting, MBA, Captain in U.S. Army, accomplished author of books, audio and DVD programs.
- Led sales forces numbering in the thousands.
- Competed in the Ironman World Championship. Is an Ironman on 3 continents.
Jack Daly’s Sales Success Summary
21 Tips to Increase Sales and Profits
- Be unique — from reception to voice mail.
- Never make a call without a purpose.
- Ask questions and listen.
- Selling is the transfer of trust.
- Never quote price until you establish value.
- Goals not in writing are dreams.
- People like to buy, not be sold. Help them buy.
- Trust trumps price all day long.
- Things that get measured get done.
- The best sales people are canned. Don’t wing it.
- Model the masters. Learn from the best.
- People are different. Sell accordingly.
- We are what we think we are. Raise the bar!
- Successful cultures need to be intentionally managed.
- Hire slowly. Fire quickly.
- Implement minimum standards of performance.
- Recruiting is a process, not an event.
- Start new hires with a celebration.
- Recognition “systems” are a must.
- Coach on the field, not in the locker room.
- Sales leaders grow salespeople. Salespeople grow sales.