Jack Daly delivers explosive keynote and general session presentations, interactive workshops, in-depth seminars, and lively training sessions that inspire audiences to take action in the areas of sales, sales management, corporate culture, customer loyalty and personal motivation. A nationally known speaker, Jack leads with content, delivers with contagious enthusiasm, and leaves his audiences both wanting more and committed to taking action.
Jack brings 20+ years of field-proven experience. As the head of sales, Jack has led sales forces numbering in the thousands, operating out of hundreds of offices. An inspirational leader of people and builder of companies, Jack’s CEO experience in leading several national companies translates to a speaker who truly speaks from experience.
Jack Daly believes that success is by design, not chance. Using this formula for success, he has created several programs to help companies realize greater sales and profits! He brings to you many years of “street tested” techniques and proven methodologies designed to pull higher results from your sales and sales management efforts. Thousands of companies and professionals have benefited personally, financially, and professionally using the concepts Jack teaches. He believes training is a process, not an event.
Here are three of Jack’s power-packed presentations that can help get your sales organization in gear!
Coaching Companies with Jack Daly
The key ingredient to increasing profits is enhanced sales management and implementing field proven strategies for productivity improvement. Your sales force is only as good as your sales leadership and the health of your long-tem client relationships.
Jack’s Coaching Companies program is designed to make positive results happen through more profitable selling. The emphasis is on street-tested (not theory) sales management techniques that are immediately implementable and produce enhanced profitability. When combined with sales techniques proven to build and nurture relationship selling you are rewarded with repeat, longer term clients and, therefore, reduced sales and marketing costs.
Key areas include:
- First Impressions…How’s Yours?
- The Bare Minimum…Measure Everything!
- Recruit Only the Best
- Right! From the Beginning
- Coach on the Field, Not in the Locker Room
- Performance is History; Progress is Making It
- Knowledgeable Companies Communicate
- The Culture DNA
- Doing Homework has Never Been so Rewarding
Smart Selling with Jack Daly
Jack Daly believes that success is by design, not by chance. Using this formula for success, he has created his Smart Selling Programs to help Sales Professionals realize greater sales and profits! Thousands of companies and professionals internationally have benefited personally, financially, and professionally using the concepts Jack teaches.
Most sales people understand sales skills but execute them poorly. Jack Daly teaches field-proven, added-value strategies for productivity improvement while bonding long-term client relationships.
Key areas covered include:
- First Impression…How’s Yours?
- Backwards Thinking
- Shortest Course on Selling
- Five Laws of Self Renewal
- Perception of Value is Key
- Building a Touch System: Leveraging your Prospects, Customers and Clients
- People are Different, Sell Accordingly
- Relationship Selling Process
- Building a Success Guide: Performance follows Preparation
- Recognition System: Don’t Leave “THANKS” to Chance
Corporate Culture by Jack Daly: Is Yours by Design or Default?
You can smell a culture. Spend 30 minutes or less at a company and you can describe the culture. It may be difficult to identify your own culture because you have become so much a part of it. However, every organization has one, and it’s vital to identify the key factors in yours and intentionally manage that culture.
This session has been designed to help company leadership to recognize the importance of a proactive corporate culture, its bottom-line effects on performance, and provides innumerable examples and ideas that can make an immediate, positive improvement to a company’s culture.
Key areas covered include:
- goal alignment and ownership
- integrating training throughout the company
- recognition systems, with many proven ideas
- proactive communication vehicles and processes
- effective quick start for new hires
- empowering all for action
- how to prioritize the customer
- leadership styles driven by personality styles
- unleashing passion throughout the company