- Coaching — It’s an Ongoing Process - Teams win championships—not coaches or star players. What are you doing to build each individual into a stronger performer, and a more valuable contributor to the sales teal? Jack demonstrates how to enhance your effectiveness as a builder of strong sales people and how to coach them to success.
- You’ve Gotta Define Success Before You Can Design It - Goals are challenging, but reachable! Jack discusses important Goal Setting Tactics, and how to track, measure, and achieve goals. Learn how to identity goals, put them in writing, and then get a system in place that’ll shift your focus and achieve results.
- Energize To Optimize - “We are the message” in our companies. We can’t expect different behavior than what we offer as an example. Business leaders today must develop ways to thrive during times of constant change. Jack discusses ten specific actions designed to gain peak performances from employees.
- Goals in Writing - Download Jack’s successful template “Plans and Objectives for 20__” for both personal desires and business objectives.
- How to Become a Sales Professional - Jack’s rules of selling. Relationship selling means different things to different people. However, on this we should all be able to agree: successful career development depends upon how well we strengthen continuing business relationships with our customers. Learn how to measure success, maximize career growth, and adjust your work efforts to build a more satisfying and profitable career.
- Raise the Bar — Test Your “Sales Superstar Potential” - As a professional sales person, you should always be stretching yourself towards continuous improvement. To determine where you stand in relation to the Super Star Salesperson, take the following quiz.
- Relationship Selling - Relationship selling consists of targeting a limited number of strong potential business sources, developing a relationship with each one, and then building and maintaining those relationships. Jack discusses how it doesn't matter how many sales calls you make. What's important is how effective each one is. How do you gain the attention of these attractive prospects? How do you overcome their commitment to another supplier? How do you combat their indifference to wanting to see you?
- Sales Success Summary - Jack Daly’s Sales Success Summary is a short and sweet 4-step way to increase sales and profits.
- Seven Keys to A Proactive Sales Culture - Jack discusses his seven key factors attributing to a proactive sales culture. How does your business measure up?
- Building A World Class Sales Organization - As sales managers and business leaders, it is not your job to grow sales. It is your job to grow salespeople in quantity and quality every day. The following 5 initiatives are the main areas that must be focused on when building a world-class sales organization.
- Coaching How To’s - To be an effective coach you have to be in the field with your sales associates on a frequently scheduled basis. Jack discusses goal setting, ongoing feedback, two-way communication, day-to-day coaching, and more. Download his “Coaching Notes” form for your next sales meeting or for coaching guidance.
- Corporate Culture Action Ideas - You can smell a culture. It may be difficult to identify your own culture because you have become so much a part of it. However, every organization has one, and it's vital to identify the key factors in yours and intentionally manage that culture. It’s imperative that a company’s leadership stop to recognize the importance of a proactive corporate culture, its bottom-line effects on performance. Implementing some of the ideas below can make an immediate, positive improvement to any company's culture.
- Culture by Design — Or is it yours by default? - How does your culture smell? Does it smell good, or does it stink? Do you have a culture by design, or by default? At times, it can be difficult to identify your culture, since you are part of it. Spend 30 minutes at a company, and you can describe the culture. Every company has a culture, so identify the key factors you seek and manage them accordingly. Learn how to “manage your culture” well or design your own winning culture.
- Orientation–Induction Checklist - What you can do to make new employees feel welcome and secure.